|ESEUNE Business School & North China University of Technology|
|Global Emerging Markets MBA|
ESEUNE European Business School & North China University of Technology
2) Last Name
3) Date of birth (day/month/year)
5) Home address
7) Mobile Telephone Number (including area code)
8) email (essential for communication)
9) Permanent mailing address (if different from above)
12) Year awarded
15) Year awarded
16) Is English your first language?
17) Do you have a previous degree at an English speaking institution?
18) Have you worked in an English speaking environment at least two years? (if so, describe it)
19) If English is not your first language and you have not studied a previous degree at an English speaking institution or worked in an English speaking environment you may be required to take an English language test to prove your competence. Do you have it?
20) Do you think you have the skills for learning Chinese language? Why?
21) Total number of years of full-time work experience at start of program
22) Actual position and employer
23) Actual position from (month/year)
24) Describe the nature of the business in which you are currently employed, the scope of your current job, your overall responsibility and any
international exposure. Please make specific reference to experience of managing people, projects and budgets.
25) Previous position and employer
26) Previous position from (year/month) to (year/month)
27) Describe and comment on your career progression to date.
28) What kind of job would you like in the next future?
29) Would you like to work for western companies that require managers for opening new markets, like China?
Or would you like to work for Chinese companies that require managers for opening new markets in western countries?
30) Do you think you have the right skills for team working with people coming from different cultures? Why?
31) Write a few lines about what do you expect to learn about living, studding and working in China
32) How will your background, values, and non-work activities enhance the experience of other GemMBA students and add value to ESEUNE & NCUT diverse culture?
33) I apply for admission to the Global Emerging Markets MBA (gemMBA) at ESEUNE European Business School and NCUT. I understand that the decision to offer me a place rests with the School and the University and ultimately with ESEUNE whose decision is final. If I am offered and accept a place on the program, undertake to abide by the rules and regulations of the School and the University . I am aware of the conditions of admission and ESUENE expectations from students on the gemMBA programme, particularly the need for fluency in the English language and commitment to contributing to the School’s unique learning environment. Finally I confirm that to the best of my knowledge the information contained in my application is complete and accurate. I understand that information provided earlier as part of my application to study may be processed to form part of my student record. The information held on the student registration form (including amendments) and the digital photographs from the swipe card system are stored as part of my student record on a database. The registration form is also kept as a manual record. The data is held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Law in Spain. This Act requires that any information held is accurate, has been obtained fairly and is not divulged to people without permission or authority. It gives me the right to check the information held and to correct it if necessary.