|2012 Tournament Players Survey|
|We are in the process of putting together a schedule of events for 2013 and would appreciate your input so that we can be sure to meet the needs of our members. Please take our quick, easy survey regarding tournaments and events.|
1) What is your Gender?
2) What is your current USGA Handicap Index?
3) What Interests You Most About Playing in Events? (Select All That Apply)
4) Have you played in SNGA Administered tournaments or events in 2012?
5) If Yes, how many events did you play in so far this year?
6) If you do not currently play in SNGA administered events, why?
7) What division would you play in?
8) What tournament formats would you be interested in playing? (Select all that apply)
9) Are you interested in playing in social and non-competitive events?
10) If Yes, what would you like to see in a social event? (Select All That Apply)
11) What yardage do you prefer to play at?
12) Would you be interested in playing in an event at the following types of courses? (select all that would interest you)
13) Do you prefer 1-day, 2-day or 3-day events?
14) What days of the week would be most interested in playing in a tournament/event (check all that apply)?
15) Would you like to see events flighted by Handicap Index?
16) What percentage of the field should win prizes/awards?
17) Would you like to see a small tee prize included for those that play in SNGA events?
18) Do you like events with optional side games like Skins?
19) Do you like events with skills contests like Closest to the Hole, Long Drive, Long Putt, etc.?
20) In a Super Senior Competition, should the field be flighted by Handicap Index or Age?
21) Would you like to see events added at the following locations? (Select all that apply)
22) The "Tour Membership" in 2012 was $100 and was required to be in the points races. It entitled you to a discounted entry fee. Please select all that apply in regards to your feelings about this membership.
23) Should a Tournament Players Club membership be required of all golfers wishing to play in SNGA events?
24) Would you be interested in a Tournament Players Club Membership at $50 if it included a shirt and hat?
25) Should the SNGA allow members of surrounding associations (such as Southern California, Arizona, and Utah) play in SNGA events at a higher entry fee.
26) The Medalist Series currently is an Individual Gross Stroke Play competition for golfers with a USGA Handicap Index of 5.0 or less. Should the series be expanded to allow golfers of 10.0 or less?
27) If the Medalist field is expanded, should the field be flighted for a >5.0 flight and a 5.1 to 10.0 flight?
28) In the Medalist Series, should the field be flighted for an Open Division and Senior Division with the Senior Division playing a shorter set of tees?
29) In the Medalist Series, would you prefer to see events flighted by Handicap Index or Division (Open, Senior)?
30) Please let us know any other ideas you might have to help us make our events better!